Bloom News Centre (BNC)
for Java&Bluetooth-enabled Mobile Phones
Copyright (c) 2008, Antony Gumi
BNC is an application to be used in java-enabled mobile phones with ability to let user share their news and files with others. A user can either be the server (i.e. the one who share the news and files) or be the client (i.e. the one who download the shared news and files) .
BNC features are:
* Main BNC Client features
- Detecting available BNC servers
- Viewing summary of available news in each server
- Downloading multiple news at a time
- Adding the downloaded news into the news collection which can later be shared again to other user.
- Sending a special wake-up SMS to an inactive server
* Main BNC Server features
- Managing News and Categories
- Publishing News
- Creating a backup file for the stored news
- Restoring news from a backup file
* In progress
- Enabling buddy list feature in BNC client
- Enabling file sharing in both BNC client and Server
- Enabling encryption to let user create passworded-news
Device minimum requirements:
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Minimum of 500 kBytes of memory
Currently, I haven't writen user manual or online help file for this application since it is still in pre-Alpha phase. You can use either my blog or emails to interact with me and others. Please, send your feedback about BNC to my blog (kerjaannyagumi.blogspot.com).
BNC is a freeware and copyrighted by Antony Gumi. All other brands or products mentioned are subjects to their respective owners. BNC can be used and/or distributed freely but the content should not be modified. Making money from this application is not allowed. Scan this application distribution for viruses, trojans, or other malicious threats before using it since I cannot guarantee it is as original as I uploaded it to the internet. By downloading and using BNC you are agreed to be responsible for anything you do using this software.
You can download BNC here-> http://www.4shared.com/file/43641082/59ea5f8e/BNC.html